Save me

Save me from this murderous rage
I'm not going to
Rather am already living in hell
Where all that touches me makes me scream
And my blood is frozen by fear
Where I'm taught to drown while knowing to swim
And mars takes control of my action
Save me from this hysteria
This powerful wicked soul
That devours my wrong doings
To fill its stomach
To make it feel whole
But it is a bottomless pit
And i am a sinner
Save me from this dark epiphany
That stole my innocence
Sold it to the devil
In exchange for freedom
the wicked soul did set me free from him
But just chained me to scandals equally horrifying
Save me from this beast
Dressed in gentleman's pose
Whose kiss feels like heaven
And whose word cut like swords
Cutting the line that divides reality from fantasy
Making me act making Life a musical tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama.