Hey I am really sorry i have not posted for a very long time. If there is any way i can make it up to you please do mention. I am trying to make time to post but i hardly can find any so am real sorry hope to hear from you soon Keep Smiling :D Kamya Ashok
And here I am Where it all started The pain and the sorrow And it’s here I’ll end this sorrow and pain and walk happily out tomorrow I come to farewell To the most feared Monsters under my bed And come to drop The travelling parasites The demons in my head Collecting memories Putting them in a bag I’ll take them to Neverland Where side by side I walk with pride My true friends and I hand in hand And not so sad a farewell I throw As my worst demons begin to cry They start their search For their next poor victim As I wave them a happy goodbye And silly it may seem But I have to thank them For making my life a mess ‘cause I fought to live longer Grew more and more stronger And I turned out to be the best
Hey, I know it hurts .. cry it out... but then smile it away.. cause you learnt something from this... not everyone understands you.... no one is as loving and caring as you so move on and smile cause it will show them that you have a world beyond them and they were just a barrier you just crossed. And now you are one step closer to conquer the world and they are one less distraction from your goal Keep Smiling :D Kamya Ashok
Comments
Post a Comment