Hey I am really sorry i have not posted for a very long time. If there is any way i can make it up to you please do mention. I am trying to make time to post but i hardly can find any so am real sorry hope to hear from you soon Keep Smiling :D Kamya Ashok
Royalty She was a lion Unique One of a kind She managed to walk on fire Without expressing pain Strong she was she had the whole world to gain Confronting challenges Conquering difficulties Climbing the ladder of victorious entities elegantly fighting to prove herself right becoming successful owning the night instead of tripping she walked over haters and with a room lighting smile she knocked down demotivators and look at her humble yet proud the small-town girl today stands out from the crowd
Stay away from me, I‘m a drug. Not the good kind, For when people come close, I let them come closer. And at one point I make a mistake, And it shall hurt you. And you will do something knowingly or unknowingly, That will inturn hurt me back. I’m a drug with no cure Just symptoms And that’s what hurts, because I want to be the cure Rather than the cause. Yet I’m contagious And I truly love you And because I love you I wear warning - Stay away from me. I don’t want to hurt you Because I will never forgive myself It’s better you leave without a scratch Without a mark Without me Please.
Comments
Post a Comment