Survivor
And here I am Where it all started The pain and the sorrow And it’s here I’ll end this sorrow and pain and walk happily out tomorrow I come to farewell To the most feared Monsters under my bed And come to drop The travelling parasites The demons in my head Collecting memories Putting them in a bag I’ll take them to Neverland Where side by side I walk with pride My true friends and I hand in hand And not so sad a farewell I throw As my worst demons begin to cry They start their search For their next poor victim As I wave them a happy goodbye And silly it may seem But I have to thank them For making my life a mess ‘cause I fought to live longer Grew more and more stronger And I turned out to be the best
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment