Don't hide

Hey,

I understand many of us do this. And honestly saying I do this my self... Its not wrong to hide your emotions but it does affect you in a long time view.

I as a person seem to be very cheerful to others with not much care about myself, but the truth is i bleed inside. I have wanted to tell the world my pain and have felt embarrassed to do so.

My advice in this situation would be to ummmm... Lets see-


-Cry out to a trusted friend
-Tell an  adult
-Make a pen pal and tell them (Cause they don't know you or anyone you know)
-Or be strong and actually confront the one who has hurt you

Oh the last line states a broken heart....
the broken heart is  not always a relationship thing, it can be even words. 

All I mean to say id don't keep your pain to  yourself.. It will hurt you only..

Keep Smiling :D
Kamya Ashok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama.