Hey Guys,

So I shall get to the point. I won't say I have had the worst life, but I did have a lot of problems and I  did struggle/ suffer a bit or lot depending on the situation... And like many of you, I had thoughts that did haunt me. So what did I do? I spoke to my close friends and the counselors. It did help me and I was inspired and I want to be a person to help inspire other people. To prove each one is unique.
You are a special edition, only one piece in this entire world. Be proud of it :D. I shall put up posts with pictures, if you relate to any of the posts, then comment the problem you face below that post and I will help you. If not me some other person who's gone through the same or similar situation will help you. Don't be shy.
Its a part of life. Both guys and girls can help/ can be helped.

Keep Smiling 
Kamya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama.