Guys...

Not being rude or anything, but I believe I can connect more with people if they are open to me....
So don't feel ashamed or shy to express it out.

But still, if you are too scared to show it out in public then tell me what you feel through messages on G+

I really want to help you but no one is open to me...
Look at it this way-
I don't know you or anyone you know so even if you tell me I can't leak it out so you can be open.

Please do feel free to tell me anything I really can help

But actually speaking it would be nice if you told me through comments on this blog so others to can add on to the suggestions to your problem....

Please do tell your friends if they are going through hard times that I am here for them too and they too can message me

And last do tell me your problems even if not related to that specific picture so that I can put up my next post as that or as a solution to that...

Keep Smiling
Kamya Ashok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama.